Monday, December 22, 2014

Kathryn Chastain Treat Tribute and Reblog


Today I blog with a heavy heart, yet one that rejoices. There are people who you have never met in person yet dramatically impact your life and speak into your soul. Kathryn Treat was one of those special ones. I had contact with Kathryn on online forums, blogs and through reading her book "Allergic to Life".  Kathryn has impacted many with her blogs and book. Her example of courage, fortitude and faith have inspired me and many others in the MCS community. From her writings I discovered therapies that are helping me deal with my own health issues and have been empowered with greater knowledge to manage the labyrinth of life with Multiple Chemical Sensitivities. I am sure there are many who were also blessed with similar experiences.

I am joining many others in praying for Kathryn Treat's family and friends left behind as they grieve and miss our dear friend. We are grateful for her courage, support and efforts while on earth and grateful she is now free of all restrictions where she can feast, mingle with others freely and even dance before the Lord. Heaven is richer having her there.


 Read more about Kathryn Treat in Stehanie of MCS Gal's blog http://sensitivetochemicals.com/kathryn-treat-fellow-blogger-friend/

And from Jennie Sherwin who knew Kathryn well and spent time with her while both in treatment for severe MCS.

You can find Kathryn's book here:
http://www.amazon.com/Allergic-Life-Battle-Survival-Courage-ebook/dp/B00EU77QZQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419277168&sr=8-1&keywords=allergic+to+life






































2 comments:

  1. THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!!!! WE ALL LOVED KATHRYN!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathryn touched my life, too, and I will never be the same! I shared your blog on my facebook page, Deb. It has a powerful message for all who have invisible, chronic illnesses. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete